Have you been interested in trying lip filler? Wanting fuller, pouty lips but you are nervous, anxious or the cost of traditional Dermal Fillers has stopped you?
- A Lip Flip may be the option you have been looking for. But WHAT IS A LIP FLIP??
- A Lip Flip is a more subtle, quicker and short term option that uses Botox to “Flip” the upper and lower lip. Traditional Dermal Lip Filler uses Juvaderm, or Volbella which can be more long term (8-12 months) and can create more density than you may desire.
- The Lip Flip enhances your natural look with fuller lips. The Botox allows the muscles of the upper part of your lip to relax and flip outward, resulting in the appearance of fuller lips. It is an easier injection than traditional lip fillers. The Lip Flip can also ease the vertical lines around the lips.
How Long will the Lip Flip last?
The Botox Lip Flip will last 3-4 months.
Is the Lip Flip treatment painful?
The treatment uses insulin syringes, similar to the needles we use for traditional Botox. You will feel a little poke and sting sensation in your lip. Typically 4-10 units of Botox may be needed to create the best and desired results. If needed or requested our nurse injector can use a topical numbing cream to ease the pain and sensation.
Botox Lip Flip vs. Lip Fillers?
The Botox Lip Flip isn’t a replacement for traditional lip fillers. While we offer both at Rocky Mountain Skin care Clinic some patients are better suited to try an option with less intensity. Some patients are better suited for the Botox Lip Flip, Dermal Fillers or both.
You may be interested in the Botox Lip Flip is:
- You would like more of a “pout” to your lips
- You feel your upper lip looks invisible or disappears when you smile
- You want fuller lips but do not want “too much” volume
- You want a temporary treatment (3-4 months) that doesn’t last long
The Botox Lip Flip may be exactly what you are looking for. Contact our office for a FREE consultation or for more information. Pricing is listed under our Pricing tab.